Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

It is the beginning of a new year and a new decade at Diamond A Canadians. Wow, it has been 10 years since I have bought my first Canadian horse(Jewel), the herd has certainly grown over the years! I look forward to many adventures with my Canadians and meeting and introducing this wonderful breed to more people. My hope is to find wonderful forever homes for my mares that I am selling, it is hard to sell when you love them but know it is for the best. I will continue to stand Duc and offer him to outside mares, but will only breed 1or 2 mares of my own. I have dreams of getting Jewel driving this summer and 3day eventing on Rose (if she isn't sold by then). Someone might come along and realize how awesome she is! The young fillies Winnie and Wilow will take up my time too, doing lots of ground work with them etc. I can see already that Willow is destined for the show ring, what an elegant girl she is, a total show-off! Winnie is going to make someone an awesome mount or driving horse. Her attitude is one of calm acceptance, she wants to understand what is going on around her, investigate and see whats happens next. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and may all of your Canadian Horse dreams come true in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment