Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beautiful day today! On the weekend of our big party we had 2 big storms. Saturday night a big wind hit and had over 1/2 inch of rain and Sunday after an extremely hot 32 degree Celcious day we had and inch of rain and big hail stones(golf ball size!)
The horses all came thru the storm with no problems. As predicted I introduced my horses to some new fans, everyone loved them!
Chelsey and I took Carma and Rose on a 3 hour ride this past Sunday. Had beautiful weather, no bugs and only one crazy driver passed on a narrow counrty rode. Rose was not impressed and did a quick turnabout and tried to jump into steep ditch. Some people are clueless about livestock even out here in the country, even after I held up my hand to get him to slow down! For a young green horse that was the only slight mishap, Rose is doing wonderful under saddle. Walk/trot/ canter with no worries. Hopefully this week my outdoor arena is dry enough to work in and we can do some exercises in there.
Happy Riding Everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment