Sunday, December 5, 2010


Its been a very long time since I have blogged! I hope everyone has been keeping up with our going on's thru facebook. The horses are all home from pasture for the winter and although recently the weather hasn't been the greatest for riding, I am hoping to get back to riding Rose and also starting to work with Winnie and Willow under saddle a bit.Winnie had 3 days of training before winter hit us with a vengence and she showed a tremendous aptitude for new things. Incredibly smart filly.

Jewel's new harness has arrived and thru the winter I hope to get her going and by spring be ready to go driving!

Xena has been sold and has gone to live in Manitoba with a wonderful family. She is their first Canadian Horse and I hope they love her as much as I did.

Chelsey and I had a photo session today with Duc, he could be a poster stud for how to behave when getting your photo taken! Basically dropped the lead rope, told him to stand, he was such fun to play with! Really got in the zone! I hope you enjoy our photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment