Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Travelling In Style

The horses and I will be travelling well this summer. Very happy to say we have upgraded our horse trailer to one with living quarters. After years of wishing for one, to owning one, it is like a dream come true! My husband made a road trip to Texas to make it happen for me, 4200 miles round trip! I am so excited to start using it, I can't wait.

With the weather being so springlike lately it has been wonderful to be out with the horses. Lunging & riding Carma(she is full of spring fever, lots of energy) Chelsey had a short ride on Rose, first time anyone else has rode Rose, they were both fine with it.
Duc has been lunged this week too, and he is more than happy to be put to work. I am planning on riding him today for the first time in quite awhile. Chelsey has been learning to apply leg wraps; Polos, standing bandages etc and has been using Duc as her model. He stands so well, like a very relaxed statue.
All of the horses are doing very well and are loving this warmer weather.
Happy Spring Riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment