Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well here we are already well into February, and after 2 weeks of gloomy skies and fog we finally had a clear blue day of sunny weather. Of course I put that to good use and went for a ride on Rose, she was more than happy to get out and we had a nice little ride.
We are continuing our search for our new-to-us horse trailer, we have a short list, hopefully one of them may turn out be the right one!
A new turn of events, Jewel may be pregnant after all and the vet wasn't feeling in the right place maybe! When I took water out to the field today for the mares, looking closely at Jewel's flank area, I am pretty sure I could see movement of a foal. I guess if she is she will continue to grow and I will continue to watch for more signs!
Valentines Day is fast approaching...give your special four legged friend an extra treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment