Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hot, hot and more hot. So far this summer we have seen some scorching temperatures and very little rain at Diamond A Canadians. The horses are all doing well, although I am sure they would wish it to cool off into the 20's C instead of the 30+ degree weather we have been experiencing.

I hope you all like the new website and visit often. On our front page, being featured this month is Rapture and her filly Willow. Each month will see a new picture and different horse being spotlighted. That way they all get a turn being a star!

My daughter Chelsey and I have been riding each night after it cools off. Chelsey is giving Carma some exercise and I have been putting on some miles on Rose. She is going nicely under saddle and I am planning on taking her to Spruce Meadows in September to take part in the breed demos happening there. Let people know that Canadians come in something besides black!

Happy Tails,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment